Setting up your music store website can be a daunting and daunting task, especially when you have an idea of how you want your site to appear but don’t know how to code it yourself. Instead of dealing with hours of code that make your site both featureless and clunky, we’ll save you some time with the Best Music Store WordPress Theme.
Topic: Best Music Store WordPress Theme 2022
Best Music Store WordPress Theme 2022
Decibel Features –
Professional Music Store WordPress Theme Features
- One-Click Demo Installation, No coding knowledge required
- Boosted WPBakery Page Builder ($64) with many additional elements and modules
- Slider Revolution ($85) – Demo sliders included, Big set of homepage layouts
- Big set of inner page layouts, Multiple customizable layouts for single page
- Advanced Playlist Manager – Dark or Light Skin, easy media management
- Buy and add to cart button and Supports embed players from Spotify, Soundcloud
- Mixcloud, Bandcamp, Reverbnation, Multiple customizable layouts for release single items
- Discography with many layout options (metro, grid, columns, hover effects etc.)
- Video post type with many layout options, Rich Single Event Page with all event info
- And also Events with many layout options available like (list, grid, and sidebar…)
- WooCommerce Ready, Product list with many layout options (grid, metro, sidebar…)
- And also Multiple customizable layouts options available for single product page
- Easy stock management, Order Tracking, Live Currency Converter, Product Zoom
- AJAX shopping cart, Dropdown cart widget, Product quick view, User Wishlist
- Newsletter sign up panel, Blog with many layout options and custom single post layouts
- All post formats support, Numeric and “load more” pagination for all post types
- Beautiful Sliders, Carousels & Galleries with size, layout and hover effect options
- 7 Menu Layout with many styling options, and also with One-Page navigation options
- And also available options for Mega Menu, and Sticky Menu, Smooth page transition
- Smooth scroll and advanced page transition options, Many default Header Layout Options
- Content Blocks system to create your own header and footer and re-usable section
- With unlimited possibilities, and Super simple to set up scrolling animations Options
- Advanced Customizer, Social Medias integration – Twitter, Facebook and Instagram feed
- Child Theme Included, Adaptative Images, Social Sharing option like facebook, twitter
- And also with reddit, pinterest, tumblr, linkedin, stumbleupon, google, vk, xing, and email
- Custom Post Meta Option (likes, views and reading time), Contact Form 7 compatible
- MailChimp Integration for Newsletter Sign-Up, Translation Ready, and WPML Ready
- And also Compatible with many cache plugins such as W3 Total Cache & WP Super Cache
- SEO Optimized (also compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast), Zoom effect, Parallax
- Slideshow, Video Background, Beautiful Lightbox, and Custom Background Overlays
- Google Fonts Loader and Typekit Fonts Support, SVG logo support, Animated SVG Icons
- 12 Icon Packs (1000+ icons including 100+ social icons), Infinite layout possibilities
- Lean & easy to use admin interface, Admin helper messages, Responsive & Retina ready
- Mobile friendly, and also with Unlimited Color Options, Top Notch Support Services
- Detailed Documentation, Read More About the Best Music Store WordPress Theme 2022
About Decibel –
Professional Music Store WordPress Theme
Most musicians and bands rely on building social followings on platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. However, as you grow, having a website becomes essential.
Once you have created a website, you need to choose the appropriate design for the band or musician. A lot of website themes are designed for businesses or blogs, so it can be difficult to find the best theme for your band or music.
Whether you are a DJ trying to promote your next set or a voice teacher giving lessons, each has one thing in common besides music – the requirement for a shocking website that captivates visitors.
That part of the creative industry represented by musicians, photographers, and artists has benefited greatly from the popularity of WordPress as a content management platform.
With its ease of use and without requiring users to be technically proficient to work with it, WordPress is perfect for helping musicians, videographers and photographers increase their exposure and grow their audience.
Creating a website that is both usable, functional, and beautiful without any technical knowledge is now easier than ever.
The fact that WordPress powers over 35% of websites worldwide, with the array of plugins and themes available, is reason enough for you as an artist to choose WordPress.
Sell tickets to your shows, integrate Apple Music and Spotify, and provide a showcase and information about yourself, your band, or your crew.
Features to Look for in Your Music Store WordPress Theme
There are several features to look for when choosing a premium WordPress music theme in particular:
Choose themes that offer extensive integration and third-party plugins that let you offer more (stream music and video, sell tickets to events, etc.) straight from your website.
Due to the creative nature of the industry and market, look for creative layouts with bold typography choices and prominent color schemes.
Prefer themes that let you showcase your work in an easy and efficient way through a large full-screen slider, distinctive widgets, and video headers.
One of the best content management systems on the planet is WordPress. However, designing a WordPress site completely from scratch would be difficult for most people. Instead of going that route, you can opt for an attractive music WordPress theme.
Decibel is a premium WordPress theme dedicated to musicians, bands, labels, or anyone related to the music industry who wants to easily create a professional website. It includes everything you need: discography, tour dates, playlist manager, store, video and photo gallery, and more.
It is designed to be simple and functional out of the box, yet offers highly customizable for advanced users who want to create the best website for their client. This includes the WPBakery Page Builder ($46) and an extended version of the Slider Revolution plugin ($26).
Import demo content with a simple click and edit content directly or start from scratch to create your own concept using a solid scaffold.